Chairman and CEO
- Founded Decca Capital in 2014 and served as the CIO of the firm until 2018
- Early-stage technology investor since 2012 with proprietary deal flow
- Has managed $1B+ portfolios from 2005 to 2018, across the capital structures in US and Europe
- Ranked among top 10 traders in the world by Fortune in 2011
- Served as Co-Head of the HY Credit Trading Group at J.P. Morgan
- Executive at Ford from July 1999 until July 2020, where he most recently served as Vice President of Global Purchasing Operations and Supply Chain Sustainability.
- Managed $90B annual spend across global body and electrical systems procurement
- Named the 2020 CPO of the Year by the National Minority Supplier Development Council, which recognized his leadership within Ford and the supplier-diversity community
- 10 years in leadership capacity at GM, Toyota and United Technologies
- Managing Director of Tappan Street, a multi-strategy family office with an ESG orientation and expertise in private market investments
- Board member at Komma, an urban mobility vehicle company
- Led development activities and Board member for the Michigan Income Principal-Protected Growth Fund, an impact investing fund in partnership with the State of Michigan and the US Department of Treasury
CFO and Director
Jason Chryssicas has been our Chief Financial Officer since October 2021 and will serve as a member of our Board of Directors on the effective date of the registration statement of which this prospectus is a part. Over the course of his career, Mr. Chryssicas has served in a variety of leadership positions within financial services and capital markets, including Investor Relations, Investment Banking, Corporate Development and Strategy. Mr. Chryssicas has served in various roles at Cantor Fitzgerald and BGC Partners Inc. since 2013 including his current role as Head of Investor Relations at both firms. Prior to this, Mr. Chryssicas held positions at Goldman Sachs and Ernst & Young.
Darren Stanwood will serve as a member of our Board of Directors on the effective date of the registration statement of which this prospectus is a part. Since October 2015, Mr. Stanwood has served as the managing member of Fields Texas Ltd. Holdings LLC, a private investment and retail advisory firm focused on the global consumer and retail sectors.
Dominick J. Schiano
Dominick J. Schiano will serve as a member of our Board of Directors on the effective date of the registration statement of which this prospectus is a part. Since July 2007, Mr. Schiano has served as the President and Co-Founding Partner of Evergreen Capital Partners LLC. Evergreen provides advisory services and co-invests with private equity sponsors under exclusive contractual relationships and was previously engaged by The Gores Group where Mr. Schiano was responsible for sourcing investment opportunities, and providing strategic, operational and financial guidance with respect to portfolio company investments in the industrial sector. Evergreen has also previously been engaged by TowerBrook Capital Partners where Mr. Schiano was a member of the Management Advisory Board and by DLJ Merchant Banking Partners, the private equity arm of Credit Suisse where he served as Vice Chairman—Global Industrial Partners. Mr. Schiano has also served on numerous local government, private company, joint venture and public company boards, including STR Holdings Inc. (NYSE: STRI) where he served on the Audit and Special Transaction Committees and Material Sciences Corporation (Nasdaq: MASC) where he served on the Audit, Compensation and Governance Committees and led the Special Committee responsible for its sale in 2013. Prior to forming Evergreen, Mr. Schiano served as a Managing Director and member of the Investment Committee of Questor Partners Funds. Previously, Mr. Schiano served in various senior executive roles at Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT), TRW Inc, Wickes Companies Inc., and its predecessor, Gulf+Western Industries Inc.
Bryan Dove will serve as a member of our Board of Directors on the effective date of the registration statement of which this prospectus is a part. Mr. Dove also serves as a director of ACA I. Since April 2021, Mr. Dove has served as the Chief Executive Officer of CommerceHub. Additionally, since September 2020, Mr. Dove has served as the Chairperson of Travalyst. Prior to this, Mr. Dove was an executive at Skyscanner LTD from June 2015 until June 2020, where he served as Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Dove was also a director at Skyscanner LTD from 2018 to 2020. Prior to joining Skyscanner, Mr. Dove held several senior leadership positions within the technology industry at Amazon (2014 – 2015), Microsoft (2009 – 2014), and Eclipsys Corporation (2004 – 2009). Mr. Dove also served as a board director at a privately held artificial intelligence company specializing in the real estate and financial sectors (July 2020 – April 2021).
Joanna Lord will serve as a member of our Board of Directors on the effective date of the registration statement of which this prospectus is a part. Ms. Lord also serves as a director of ACA I. Since June 2021, Ms. Lord has served as the Chief Marketing Officer of Reforge Inc. Prior to joining Reforge, Ms. Lord served as the Chief Marketing Officer of Skyscanner LTD from January 2019 until December 2020 and ClassPass from 2016 to 2019 and the Vice President of Marketing at Porch from 2014 to 2016.
- Managing partner of Tamales Bay Capital, a global investment firm with a focus on innovative companies
- Portfolio includes investments in: SpaceX, Hive, Uber, Carta, Houzz and Nutanix
- Investment team member at Mithril, a growth equity fund founded by Peter Thiel and Ajay Royan
- Executive chairman of Hive, an artificial intelligence company specializing in computer vision and deep learning